We want you to direct how the Legacy Trust uses your generous contribution. Identify the area of greatest need at the time of your gift or choose an area close to your heart.
- Help people transition home after hospitalization through Project HELP with servings of soup and help with the basics.
- Invest in training and equipment to ensure our dedicated clinical staff is prepared to handle new health threats that surface through our Emerging Needs.
- Enable patients struggling with disease to benefit from the latest in innovative approaches, pilot programs and equipment through our Specialized Care.
Please let us know if your company supports Matching Gifts to maximize your impact.
Do you have a loved one or caregiver you would like to honor? You have the option to specify “In honor of” or “In memory of” when you contribute to the Legacy Trust.
You are also invited to specify how you would like those funds used: for the comfort and care of our patients, preparation for future health threats or advancing excellence in training and equipment to prevent and treat disease.
FOUNDERS CIRCLE GIFTS
We need help caring for greater Nashua’s most vulnerable individuals, children and families. Donors of $1,000+ before June 30, 2021 will be permanent members of our Founders Circle and recognized on our web site. We are seeking generous benefactors to make sure we have the resources to make a difference from the outset, and have identified special giving categories for the first year only.
We have several options to recognize your contribution, including naming spaces on our campuses. Please contact Betsy at (603) 281-9862 or Betsy.Houde@snhhs.org to discuss how your donation can be most meaningful to you.
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO MAKE A LASTING IMPACT!
The 1893 Circle honors all those that have included Southern New Hampshire Health in their estate plans, while celebrating the year our hospital was founded.
Your generosity can live on for decades to come. Consider including the Legacy Trust of Southern New Hampshire Health in your estate plans:
- Talk to your loved ones to make sure they understand your intentions.
- Meet with your advisors to identify the best way to contribute.
- Including the Legacy Trust as a beneficiary to your Individual Retirement Account.
- Including a bequest in your will for a specific dollar amount, percentage of your estate or remaining amount.
- Naming us as a beneficiary for a life insurance policy.
WORDING YOUR BEQUEST
Please include the language below to ensure your intentions are followed:
“I give, devise, and bequeath (describe dollar amount or percentage of your residuary estate), to the Legacy Trust of Southern New Hampshire Health System, Inc., a not for profit, 501(c)(3) organization, located at 8 Prospect Street, Nashua, New Hampshire 03060, to be used by said organization to meet the immediate or future needs of Southern New Hampshire Health, as determined by the Legacy Trust of Southern New Hampshire Health Board of Trustees.”
HOST AN EVENT
If you enjoy entertaining friends and colleagues, we would love to partner with you for a Party with a Purpose to raise funds for the Legacy Trust of Southern New Hampshire Health. We can provide support with planning and logistics, invitation templates and more. Click here for information to help you get started envisioning the perfect event for your venue and guests – whether it’s your living room, backyard, local park, café or church basement.